Sales Representatives (8 positions) at Seed Co Tanzania Limited
Location Arusha (region), Tanzania
Job description Seed Co Tanzania Limited, an equal opportunity employer and a market leader in seed industry in Africa, is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian citizens of high personal integrity to fill the following vacant positions at its New Sales locations located in Bariadi, Tabora, Rukwa, Mbeya, Mara, Iringa, Dodoma and Babati.
About the job positions:
As a Seed Co's Sales man your role will be is to approach potential Agro dealers with the aim of selling our products i.e Seeds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective Agro dealers.
* Monitoring business activities between the company and report them promptly.
* Acting as a contact between our company in your territory and its existing and potential markets;
* Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales
* Establish personal contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
* Prepare and manage 10 demo sites.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
* Collecting & compiling reports from our Distributors and Agro Dealers.
* Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
* You will be responsible to meet and or exceed the assigned quota for your respective territory.
Candidate description Requirements and experience:
* Must hold at least Diploma in Agriculture/Sales and Marketing from any recognized registered institution. Analytical skills and team player.
* Strong written and oral communication skills both English and Swahili.
* Must be keen on Sales & Marketing and should have interests in Agriculture. Must have a motorbike driver's license.
* Effectively knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including excel, MS-Word & Email will be an added advantage,
* Ability to convert plans into activities.
* Must be available immediately and ready to be placed anywhere in Tanzania.
Interested applicants must submit the following for consideration of the applications:
* Curriculum vitae (CV);
* Certified copies of academic /professional certificates, birth certificates/voters registration card and other relevant certificates;
* Names and addresses of 3 reputable referees;
* Applicant's reliable contact address, email and telephone numbers.
* All applications together with a detailed CV's
* No telephone calls or physical visits please.
Closing date for applications is on Thursday 28thJuly 2013 at 4.30p.m.
Seed Co Tanzania Limited
Sokoine Road, Summit Centre
Wing B, 3rd Floor
P.O.Box 12281, Arusha