Friday, July 19, 2013

HEART TOUCHING STORY

I saw Amos in 1998 when i had left campus. I was workingin a supermarket in our local town.
           
At first i was not attracted to him but he was a kind of tall,Kind, gentle and mid sized youngman. Indeed he washandsome and sooner or later, i felt attracted to him.Our first days were good and he gave me everything ineeded.

He supported with my little salary though he was also notearning very much money and could provide me with rent,clothing and many times he gave me food.

One day, we were going out, he came picked me and wewent to the nearby resort. We enjoyed and he saw metalking to a boy who was my ex boyfriend outside the hotel,when i saw him watching me i felt so guilty and fearedapproaching him.

But when i approached him, he smiled at me and pretendedas if it was ok. I wondered what a kind of a man he was theone who smiled in every situation.


I thought his love was short termed and i knew with time hewill change. But as we went on he continued witheverlasting love and seemed to be more gentle and Kind.He was not very rich but we could share the little thing hehad.

One day he decided that we start living together and i waswilling to do so.One time, i was coming from work and i met a man in hisMid-thirties (as i thought). He was not handsome but hewas gentle and extremely rich.
He proposed to marry me and as i was quickly captured bythe wealth at once. And instantly i agreed.

I feared of how my Amos will react but i was forced to gocoz of riches.My new husband gave me a car of my own. He also locatedme a house where i was to stay.When i had spent two weeks in his house, i found a photoof him with a woman and a very cute baby, when i was stillwondering, he came in and asked what i was looking at andwhen i told him, he told me that its his sister and hisnephew.
He treated me well though he was not always available telling me that its because of his businesses that kept himbusy.
At first i seemed to forget my first lover Amos. With in 2months i got pregnant and and when i was two monthspregnant, everything started changing. The man changedthe way he was treating me, then i learned from rumoursthat he had other two women and the photo i had seen washis wife and one of his children.Everything changed and everyday i'd be crying.One day, it was in 2002 and i was 3 months pregnant. Theni made a plan to escape and carry out abortion and returnto my first lover, Amos. I tried as i could escaped and wheni reached at home, i discovered that my Amos had marriedbut i was determined atleast to become his second wifeinstead of going back to that harsh husband of mine.

When Amos saw me, he cried and continued without evengreeting me but i followed him and asked him to forgiveme. He told me that he did that and forgave me, but wecouldn't stay together because he has already marriedanother woman.Lastly he told me, that: "if u deny me in open, i'll also denyyou in Open" "i treated you well and you paid me back withtears"that statement was enough to make me turn back homecrying and i returned back to my new husband.

For all these 10yrs, i have lived under harsh treatment bymy new husband and i'll always regret for leaving andlosing my old boyfriend Amos who loved me very much.

MORAL LESSON

Never mistake marriage with money, marriage survives because of LOVE not RICHES.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KUHUSU MMILIKI WA BLOG HII

My photo
Naitwa faraja Mmasa a.k.a Moa,Mkazi na mzaliwa wa Wilaya ya Gairo Morogoro.KARIBU KATIKA BLOG hii tuelimishane mambo mbalimbali.Inatupasa kuwa na ufahamu wa mambo mbalimbali ili tuweze kuyatawala Mazingira yetu .Kuwa na Mwanasheria au Mhasibu haimanishi unatikiwa kujua au kufuatilia maswala ya uhasibu na sheria tu.Mfano nyumba yako au ndoa yako hutaindesha kwa taaluma uliyonayo.Vile vile huwezi kuendesha ujasiliamali kwa mafanikio kwa shahada yako ya uhandisi.TUNAANGAMIA KWA KUKOSA MAARIFA

UJUMBE WA LEO

MIUJIZA MINGI INAYOTOKEA KATIKA MAISHA IPO KATIKA MAWAZO,FIKRA,NA IMANI ALIYONAYO MWANADAMU HUSIKA

USIKOSE KIPINDI HOT JIJINI POWER CLUB ,SIBUKA REDIO 94.5 KILA SIKU SAA SABA MPAKA SAA KUMI

USIKOSE KIPINDI HOT JIJINI POWER CLUB ,SIBUKA REDIO 94.5 KILA SIKU SAA SABA MPAKA SAA KUMI

GAR AD2

GAR AD2

GARI ADVERT

GARI ADVERT

Castrol

Castrol
Powered by Blogger.